Cookies are small text files that the sites visited by users send to their terminals, where they are stored to be re-transmitted to the same sites on subsequent visits. Cookies are used for different purposes, have different characteristics and can be used both by the owner of the site you are visiting and by third parties. Below you will find all the information on the cookies installed through this site and the necessary information on how to manage your preferences regarding them.
THE HOLDER OF THE TREATMENT
• Store user preferences and settings. If a user enters his data to interact with the site’s services, this could store the information so that the user can already be profiled when he returns to the site. This saves time by eliminating the need to repeatedly enter the same information every time you visit the site.
• Targeted advertising. When online advertising messages are shown, one or more permanent cookies remain on the user’s device which recognize the device every time an advertising message is displayed so as to record the user’s preferences and show advertising contents consistent with his interests.
TECHNICAL COOKIES THAT DO NOT REQUIRE CONSENT
• A) Cookies related to activities strictly necessary for the functioning of the site and for the provision of the service: these are cookies designed to guarantee normal site navigation. In most cases these are session cookies.
• B) Cookies related to the activity of saving preferences and optimization: they are cookies that allow the user to browse the site according to the selected criteria (such as the language) in order to allow the use of the services rendered and / or improve them. In most cases these are cookies that have a maximum duration of 731 days. All technical cookies do not require consent, so they are automatically installed following access to the site and are not used for other purposes.
COOKIES FOR WHICH CONSENT IS REQUIRED
All cookies other than the technical ones mentioned above are installed or activated only following the user’s express consent the first time they visit the site. Consent can be expressed in a general way, interacting with the brief information banner present on the site landing page, according to the methods indicated in this banner (closing the banner, or by clicking on the OK button, or scrolling the page or clicking on any its element); or it can be provided selectively, according to the methods indicated below. This consent is kept track of during subsequent visits. However, the user always has the possibility to revoke the consent already expressed, in whole or in part.
COOKIES MANAGED BY THIRD PARTIES
Cookies managed by third parties are also installed through this site. For all you can express your consent even by closing this page or by going to another page of the site.
Advertising Profiling Cookie
They are used to send advertising to individuals who have previously visited this site. You will find below the name of the third parties that manage them, and for each of them the link to the page where you can receive information on the treatment and express your consent.
Optional supply of data
Apart from that specified for navigation data, the user is free to provide personal data contained in the information request forms or indicated in contacts for sending informative material or other communications. Failure to provide such data may be exercised with the electronic information sending procedure which may make it impossible to obtain what is requested.
Processing methods Personal data is processed by automated tools for the time strictly necessary to achieve the purposes for which it was collected. Specific security measures are observed to prevent the loss of data, illicit or incorrect use and unauthorized access. Rights of interested parties The subjects to whom the personal data refer have the right at any time to obtain confirmation of the existence of the same data and to know its content and origin, verify its accuracy or request its integration or updating, or rectification (Article 7 of Legislative Decree No. 196/2003). The interested party therefore has the right to request cancellation, transformation into anonymous form or blocking of data processed in violation of the law, and to oppose in any case, for legitimate reasons, to their treatment. Requests should be addressed to the data controller.
HOW CAN I CHECK THE COOKIES INSTALLATION?
If you do not know the type and version of browser you are using, click on “Help” in the browser window at the top, from which you can access all the necessary information. If you know your browser, click on the one you are using to access the cookie management page. •
• Google Chrome: https://support.google.com/accounts/answer/32050?hl=it
• Mozilla Firefox: https://support.mozilla.org/it/kb/Eliminare%20i%20cookie